The numbers below are the version number and build number. So 1,0,0,1 is version 1.0 build 1.
• Fixed an issue regarding installing on a PC system with multiple users. Changed location certain files used by the software are stored on the PC.
• Added Gradient to X calculation to single cycle tests. X is specified as a distance value.
• Fixed an issue relating to template file creation location on some systems.
• Updated and improved the display of safety messages within the software.
• Fixed a problems where columns in table view that are based on parameters that have no units were still displaying the () that surround the units type.
• Fixed a problem where the formulas displayed on the table view were not printed. Formulas now printed if displayed on table view.
• Added Standard Deviation formula to the table view.
• Added coefficient of variation formula to the table view.
• Data and time data that is displayed on the table view has been simplified.
• When printing the graph the Mode parameter is sometimes displayed when not really applicable. So its now only printed when applicable.
• Fixed and error causing a corrupt template when removing rows from the table view.
• Fixed a crash caused when printing a TPA curve.
• Fixed a bug where copy and pasting from table view to another spreadsheet package with sort by batch selected was causing blank cells to contain data where there should have been non.
• Copy and paste option now copies the full precision of the data if full precision is selected.
• Added an option to the table view to show data in full precision.
• When updating older versions the registry settings that were moved in 1,1,6,0 are now copied over if possible.
• Fixed problem with printing Hold tests.
• Fixed an issue with decimal separator when not set as a “.”.
• Altered the location in the registry where some settings are stored to make registration details and communications ports system dependant and not user dependant.
• Fixed to allow standard Express to run the Hold test. (Also requires firmware version 32)
• Modified the table view menu item to ensure it is greyed out when the table view is already open.
• Fixed an issue with causing a blank table view if you cleared the table view and opened a new table view.
• Added a button on the toolbar to open the control probe window.
• Fixed and issue with results if the first result in a set failed but others were successful.
• Modified the number of decimal spaces for some units.
• Fixed an issue when cancelling some dialog boxes.
• Modified the configurations to include the Run a test parameters such as Acquisition Rate.
• Fixed an issue with the copy and paste of empty cells in the table view.
• Fixed an issue where averages on columns with no data in the cells were displaying nonsense values.
• Fixed an issue where when viewing the table view in the list as batch mode empty cells displayed -1.
• Fixed an issue with errors in calibrate height dialog box not showing values adjusted for selected units.
• Added icons to message boxes to be more helpful to users.
• Fixed an issue with maximum and minimum values in the calibrate height dialog box.
• Increased the number of decimal places on average rows in the table view to 3.
• Error messages in the Texture Analyser settings window will now be shown in currently selected units.
• Fixed an incorrectly displayed value for test type on adhesive tests in the graph information.
• Fixed some minor issues with serial communications between software and Express instrument.
• Added configurations to the software. These contain graph preferences, test settings and calculations. These can be used to easily recall specific test setups.
• Fixed an issue in table view, which was causing formulas not to be updated if a row in the table was deleted.
• Added a status bar to the Pocket PC version.
• Added new information and error messages that are displayed on the status bar.
• Fixed an error with the cursor box not being cleared when the graph is closed.
• Fixed an issue with the average calculation in the table view taking unused cells into account in the calculation
• Fixed an issue where the number of decimal places for some unit types might not display the full precision of the number being shown.
• Fixed an error where the Force at X calculation was not always locating the correct point.
• Fixed a graph refresh issue when a menu is opened on the pocket pc version.
• Problem with items deleted from table view not being deleted properly sorted.
• Drawing routine improved to handle low memory conditions better.
• French language file included
• Table view can now stay open while using the other software features. (PC version only).
• Hold test – New calculation – Ratio of relaxation added.
• Hold test – Calculation’s default text changed – Relaxation Ration changed to Springiness Ratio.
• Pocket PC version released
• Czech language now included.
• Norwegian language now included.
• Improved mouse cursors for pc version.
• Right clicks on graph are now indicated by change of cursor on pc version.
• T.P.A. test now available.
• T.P.A. calculations now available.
• Data at the cursor position on the graph now displayed in a new cursor frame.
• Position of cursor data now graphically represented on the curve.
• Areas now shaded on the graph.
• Anchors now drawn on the graph.
• Means now drawn on the graph.
• Peaks now drawn on the graph.
• Gradients now drawn on the graph.
• Fixed a problem with invalid characters in the filename of the curve.
• Improved splitter bar operation on main screen.
• New screen called table view added which allows tabulated views of data captured.
• Clear results menu item added which clears results from current curve.
• Data acquisition rate added to graph info.
• Format of data from different data types should now be the same throughout the software.
• Improved error reporting from connection problems with the Express.
• Improved error reporting during tests.
• MBCS language file loading now improved to cope with extended characters.
• Improved time information reported and displayed by adding leading zeros to the dates.
• Pop up text added to make settings more meaningful. PC Version only.
• Fixed a number of problems with text displayed partially underneath other text on various screens.
• Additional load cell support added.
• Added ability to hide the toolbar
• Added a status bar and the ability to hide it on the pc version.
• Added new units for force.
• Fixed a problem with the measurement setup on the run a test dialog screen.
• Fixed a problem on graph printing that cause the graph to be printed outside is box when axis types were Force vs Distance.
• Additional measurements of Separation distance and Absolute negative force added for hold until time tests.
• Fixed a number of issues relating to updating measurement templates when files were read only or user had insufficient privileges.
• New information stored for registration purposes.
• Fixed a problem causing the test to be incorrectly reported with the export of data.
• Fixed a problem where the file extension for graph files was not being appended to the filename for graph files.
• Fixed a number of minor graphical problems on the pocket pc version of the software.
• Added company name as a field during registration.
• Measurement results that are not calculated are now shown with a “---“ in software views, printing and exporting.
• Fixed a number of spelling errors.
• Fixed issues when using quick test run and having autosave selected.
• Added ability to copy and paste the graph and the results to other packages.
• Fixed an issue on the axis when the data requires 2 decimal places.
• Fixed various path issues on saving graphs.
• Fixed a number of focus problems on the PC Version
• Run a test box now centred on the screen.
• Bluetooth warning messages no longer shown when USB communications selected.
• Tab order on Graph preferences screen changed to make more sense.
• Fixed a problem with the updating of the tick on the show graph menu item.
• Existing data cleared from screen when running a new test!
• Improved the importing of data into other Stable Micro Systems Ltd software packages.
• Fixed a number of graphic drawing problems.
• The max and min axis values are now independent of one another.
• Fixed a number of measurement issues when tests were not completed correctly.
• Fixed a template problem where a template could be added to the list twice.
• Error messages now only shown when measurements enabled.
• Fixed an issue on the PC version with clicking on the edit menu while no graph displayed causing a crash.
• Fixed an issue where Batch name was forgotten by the software after every test run.
• Exporting now exports data in whichever units the software has selected.
• Fixed a problem with the scrollbar on the data pane on the PC version.
• Adjusted the displaying of the axis titles to better fit on screen.
• Fixed a problem, which would allow data entry into a read only window containing firmware details.
• Fixed some issues on the PC Version when printing.
• Improved error reporting of failed calculations.
• Fixed a number of issues with data capture rates.
• Fixed a crash on the POCKET PC 2003 operating system when trying to run a test.
• Fixed an issue where the system info option was not checked the first time the export graph window was opened.
• First official launch version.
Versions prior to this were Beta copies.