The addition of the TA.XTplus100C model also offers an improved distance resolution which is doubled to 0.0005mm.
This will be of major interest to those (particularly in the pharmaceutical industry) who require fine distance control/measurement of, for example, small granules/beads/particles.
This instrument model also offers the following benefits:
• More capacity for the same laboratory bench space (footprint)
• Stiffer structure for higher force applications – half micron at 20mm/s
• The ability to use those attachments – e.g. Ottawa Cell, Kramer Shear Cell – that usually require the high force capacity of a TA.HDplusC
• An extended height model at this 100kg capacity to provide more testing distance for high force extensional applications
• More location points for the attachment of accessories such as temperature devices, lights, humidity probe, cameras etc.
Coupled with easy-to-use Exponent Connect software, this versatile instrument is extraordinarily well-engineered for long-term reliability and accuracy.
• NEW • All Stable Micro Systems Connect series Texture Analysers are capable of operation by the standard equipment Touchscreen Interface as well as by a desktop or laptop PC. In addition, they may also be operated from a mobile phone or tablet using the Browser Interface. Learn more...